Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we might collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access their site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• Some of the purposes we will collect information are listed in the proceeding section.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognize you when you return to our site.
Information you provide to us is stored on third-party secure servers (internet service provider’s servers) and/or our secure internal servers. Any payment transactions will be conducted and secured by services provided by PayPal. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, or have requested to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We will not provide your information, nor will we sell any of the information we have gathered, to any other organization or third-party. We will provide information to other organizations or third-parties if it is essential for us to provide services you have requested from us and that we are obligated to provide; as such, only information relevant and required for services requested will be disclosed.
Upon written request from you we will provide you any information we have collected from you. Written requests with your signature are required for this submission to ensure your privacy. We will respond to your request in a reasonable period of time typically not to exceed thirty calendar days from the time we receive your request.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any concerns about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated January 15, 2014